Networking and Team Dynamics Workshop
30 June 2022
CITY OF CAPE TOWN BUSINESS MENTORING AND SUPPORT
Achieve true success through practical insights and action
Small business owners use networking as a means of forming relationships with others, in like or related fields, that help to expand their business’ ability to find new customers, partner and grow. Group dynamics is about how you fit into your organization and how to build a team that will truly support you in achieving your company’s objectives. This is a customised outcome-based program that deals with critical issues around business strategy, entrepreneurship, decision making, communication, internal conflict, motivation, personal and team dynamics, efficiency and leadership.
Group Dynamics has been specifically designed for pragmatic action. It enables individuals and teams to find their optimum path that will help them move forward in their organization and also have a positive impact on those around them. Group Dynamics reveals the optimum game each of us should play and decodes the rules for playing most effectively to create the environment for sustainable growth. This is a high-impact program yielding impressive results of up to 48% improvement in productivity and performance. The personal dynamics of your team would have a direct impact on the type of support and growth strategy for your business. The recipe/growth strategy for your business would thus be unique because people within the business are unique.
Specific outcome that will be covered in this workshop:
- Impact networking
- Elevator pitch sessions
- Understand who you are and your personal path to success
- Understand and explain the eight different types of personalities and entrepreneurs
- How to improve team efficiency
- How to build effective teams and to lead, learn, connect and communicate in the way that suits you and your relationships.
- How to identify your ideal business strategy based on your team dynamics
- Interactive experiential team dynamics activities fully customised to address specific issues within the group such as trust, communication, delegation, planning, decision making, and leadership
NB! This program will include FREE personality assessments for all delegates and their staff (R600 PP)
Participants will compete in fun challenges, and you will be required to do a business pitch. The top three businesses will receive prizes that will include but not limited to an in-depth business assessment, executive coaching sessions, social media strategy and content development Valued at +R8000
Groups of 25 to 40
Duration: 4 to 6 hours
Venue: The Business Hub
34A Adderley Street
Dates & Time: 10h00, 31 August 2022
RSVP: email firstname.lastname@example.org