City to host webinar to showcase Business Hub services
7 July 2020
MEDIA RELEASE BY ALDERMAN JAMES VOS, MAYORAL COMMITTEE MEMBER FOR ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES AND ASSET MANAGEMENT.
The City’s Mayoral Committee Member for Economic Opportunities and Asset Management, Alderman James Vos, together with officials from the Enterprise and Investment Department will host a webinar to discuss support for SMMEs.
The Business Hub is an Enterprise Development initiative which offers a one-stop-shop approach with various departments working transversally to facilitate business support within the City.
Key functions include designing solutions that will make small businesses more competitive and resilient.
This initiative shows this is a caring City invested in the growth of SMMEs because they are the lifeblood of cities and engines that fuel economic growth.
The Business Hub offers SMMEs and entrepreneurs all the tools they need to start and grow their businesses and is accessible from a single point. At the Business Hub, you can:
- Connect to the appropriate departments in the City of Cape Town
- Access information and advice about City business procedures and processes
- Find the most appropriate support organisation/programme from a network of development organisations, including potential financiers
- Reduce red tape
- Access business rescue initiatives
- Access enterprise and supplier development
The webinar will take place on Thursday, 9 July 2020 at 14:00.
- Find a link to the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89755261134
For more information on the Business Hub contact: email@example.com